Ideal for Attorneys, Estate Agents, Valuators, Surveyors, Conveyancers, Researchers, and anyone involved in searching for information on properties. A person can also request SG Diagrams from the various offices located across South Africa.
Deeds Document Copy Request
Use the Deed Document Copy utility to find out about documents registered in the Deeds Office and request electronic copies of these documents.
e.g. Title Deeds.
Individual Property Search
- Property information such as the ERF number.
- This does not include the physical address.
- Contract information such as ante nuptial agreements etc.
- Bond Information.
Company Property Search
- Property information such as the ERF number*
- Contract information such as power of attorney etc.
- Bond Information (if any).
* You need to do an additional ERF search to get the physical address
Additional ERF Searches
To get a standard ERF search report you can use these options:
ERF, Farm, Agricultural and Sectional Scheme
- Physical address.
- Bond information.
- Bondholder’s information
Spider Search Report on Person or Company / Trust
- You can search on an individual, company and trust.
- All current and previously owned properties.
- It includes associations (other people and entities linked to the search criteria through marriage, co-ownership, contracts and documentation).
Deeds SG Diagram Request
Get access to all the specs of a property
View the dimensions and layout of a specific property. The SG Diagram also shows any road, council or right of way servitudes registered over the property, if applicable. Not only does an SG Diagram provide the lengths of each wall but it also provides coordinates, bearings, and a description of all boundary beacons (commonly referred to as pegs).
There is an unspecified waiting time for SG Diagrams due to delays at the deeds offices.