- Simplify your decisions: Our quick and accurate background checks simplify your decision-making process.
- Reduce employee turnover: Once you establish that the candidate has no criminal record, you can feel more comfortable assigning an important role to the candidate. This serves as a foundation for a mutually beneficial long-term relationship.
- Boost your hiring success: Background screening can complement your hiring strategy by telling you whether the candidate is a right fit for your company.
The industries that benefit from using criminal background check:
- The education industry: In this day and age, anyone who is dealing with children is a prime candidate for a thorough background check. Most schools today don’t limit this to the people who have direct access and responsibility for the children, but also for every substitute teacher, parent volunteer, bus driver, and teacher’s aide.
- The financial services industry: Whether or not your employees handle money directly, it should go without saying that if you have employees working in a financial setting, it’s vital to screen them with a background check before hiring. Credit unions, banks, accounting firms, mortgage brokerages, investment companies, and tax preparation firms are all examples of types of companies in the financial arena that need this extra screening criteria.
- The hospitality industry: Do you run a bed and breakfast, quaint inn, or small motel? If so, you most likely have housekeepers that are armed with a key to gain access to guess rooms — and it would be more than appropriate to conduct a background check on these and other hospitality employees.
- The caregivers/medical industry: This is an industry where background checks tend to be a little wider reaching than some of the others. Caregiver or medical practitioner screenings should cover criminal background screenings for abusive behavior in the past, sex offender registration, drug screenings, and financial screenings. Depending on the specific role you’re hiring for, there may also be the need for an additional screening to verify